Sunday 30 June 2013

And away we go!

This morning my husband and I are flying out to Bulgaria! We will be there for 2.5 weeks, teaching English in a town called Ascenovgrad (which you can just about make out on the map below). The trip is run through our church, so we know some of the people, but some we have never met, which is certainly a daunting prospect!

  

At the end of our trip, it will be our one year wedding anniversary(!), so the husband and I are going to take a few days together, just the two of us, to relax and explore Sofia, the capital. It's all very exciting!

I have scheduled some posts for while I am away, so hopefully that should go smoothly?! If not, I will share them when I return! You can find me on Bloglovin' here!

See you in a few weeks!
Fran xx

No comments:

Post a Comment